Thursday, June 6, 2024

A Sesame Street Childhood Song

 There's this one song that I remember listening to as a child, that I kept misinterpreting it, until I knew what the real lyrics are, it's called "Once Is Not Enough".

When I first heard it on Play With Me Sesame, I first thought the chorus was "What is in the box?", but that was the younger me not understanding what they were saying. I kept on singing that part, and one of my family members, especially my mom and my sisters, also sang along too. It was so dumb, but it was actually pretty funny singing that.

Fast forward to 2024, and I finally knew what that song was, thanks to the Muppet wiki. So here's the actual song in full:

And as a bonus, here's another song that also appeared on the same show, which is a banger from my childhood: