Sunday, December 17, 2023

[OC] Technos-chan

 It's been a while since I've posted here, so I'll post my OC inspired by the "Maker" characters in the Neptunia series.

Name: Technos
Personification:
Technōs Japan
Residing in:
Lowee
Height:
160cm (5'03")
Cup size:
D
A hot-blooded brawler who hates bullies. Her fighting style comes from the style of Sou-Setsu-Ken. When someone tries to approach her for a fight, she finishes them off with no mercy. Her hobbies include playing sports, eating food and traveling to various places.

Inspiration for Her Design

 Her physical design is based on Misako from the Kunio-kun series, specifically River City Girls Zero, while her personality is based on Kunio also from the same franchise. As for her combat style, it is based on the Lee brothers' Sou-Setsu-Ken martial art from Double Dragon, so you can imagine her doing hurricane kicks, flying knees and all the other attacks the brothers do in the games.

What Made Me Create This Character

 After seeing a lot of Neptunia's Maker characters personifying various game companies and video games in general, I decided to make my own based on the now defunct, but legendary video game company from the 80's to the mid 90's, Technōs Japan. I had originally planned to make her a playable character or a cameo in Gamindustri Riot (my cancelled Neptunia fangame) as part of one of the planned sequels, but I decided to create her in Koikatsu with references to the franchises mentioned above.

Conclusion

 Overall, I'm pretty satisfied on how her final design came out. Seeing how her appearance and personality reflected one of Technōs' legendary works makes me feel proud of myself for making her in the first place. Maybe I can think of doing other "Maker" characters in the near future, but all in all, This was a pretty fun character to create.